COVID-19 Update 26 April 2020
In accordance with the recent updates from the Ontario government; as a temporary measure, the revised the list of essential businesses includes: SERVICES……
6. Security services for residences, businesses and other properties.
Action Lock South Georgian Bay continues to remain open for essential services in accordance with the requirements set out by Mr. Ford.
Although you are more likely than not to find the shop closed, unless you have scheduled an appointment with Kim or Steve, the service van is still available to keep you safe, secure and compliant with any statutes including fire and building code requirements such as life safety, accessibility or fire safety concerns.
We ask that you continue to maintain social distancing protocols while we are on-site in order to keep both of us safe during this period of uncertainty.
If you have sites that are closed down or have limited personnel it is a good time to perform maintenance on the doors and hardware including the handicapped access systems. If you would like to schedule a site visit for an audit let us know and we will schedule in a time slot for you.
If you have sites where areas need to be closed down we are available to help with locks, Abus padlocks, keypads (etc), that can be keyed to your common site keys to aid in re-opening of the province once the time comes.
The shop will remain in a generally closed state; but if Key Services are needed you can contact us by phone at 705-994-5625 or email [email protected] to arrange for a time to meet.
Our Covid-19 Procedures
- Maintain social distancing as required
- Employees of Action Lock have been and are currently asymptomatic for COVID-19. They continue to monitor for signs and symptoms of Covid-19 at all times.
- Make use of PPE (Masks) as needed and proper use of latex gloves at all times, in order to maintain the health of the community.
- Clean & disinfect the work van daily & as needed; to prevent community transmissions
- Continue to maintain a clean, safe & healthy work environment
- The shop remains generally closed to the public, curb-side pickups are available
- Remain available to help our customers, friends & neighbours in order to maintain both their personal and commercial safety and security
- Maintain the workplace health & safety requirements of all job-sites we visit
- Schedule non-essential services for a later date/time after the lock-down
Our Prayers go out to anyone who has been personally infected, has a family member infected, or has suffered the loss of a loved one during this period of time.
Our Prayers & Thanks go out to all the Front Line Health Care Workers and Supporting Staff, who are dedicated to healing the sick during this difficult time. We are so grateful for your hard work, bravery and compassion.
We can all get through this period if we are willing to work together. Wash your hands frequently, avoid any social gatherings, and please maintain a distance of 2 meters from other individuals in order to keep yourself and your family safe; we will see you on the other side of this unusual turn of events.
Be Smart, Be Safe & Be Kind.
Please contact Steve directly at 705-351-9545 or [email protected] to discuss immediate concerns.
Please contact Kim directly at 705-994-5625 or [email protected] to discuss future needs, make appointments or for billing concerns.
The most reliable sources of information on the corona-virus continue to be the World Health Organization’s guidance on COVID-19, https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 or the Centers for Disease Control’s coronavirus page. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html